Re: Tex and Latex setup

The Readme file has little information, but the installation information in
INSTALL may be more help. It says to build everything two files are
required. The first is the source code TeTex-src-1.0.tar.gz and the other is
TeTex-Texmf-1.0.tar.gz with the lib-tree, with fonts, and macros. So I
assume I need the second file which turns out to be 37MB, and that the
Cygwin distribution contains only the executables.