Adding a user in Cygwin

I am running Cygwin on NT 4.
*	How do I add a user in Cygwin environment?
*	I want to make a file readable only by a particular user in Cygwin,
not even by the administrator of that machine. (Something like in Unix,
readable only by root).Is this possible with Cygwin on NT?

Is this email id meant for such questions? If not, please direct me to the
proper group.

Thanks..
SS