This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to print a file on a network printer from cygwin?
- To: Magnet Karlskrona <kk_magnet at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: How to print a file on a network printer from cygwin?
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:25:54 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 06:54:30AM -0700, Magnet Karlskrona wrote:
> I'm running windows 98 with Cygwin and there is a
> printer on the same LAN.
> How can a print files on this printer from cygwin?
> Is there any "lpr" command?
> I want to print files from a C++ program so if there
> is any hints on this subject please let me know.
The following may be helpful:
Note that the above will become part of the README file when I finally
contribute Cygwin a2ps.
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple