This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what's the minimal installation for ssh
- To: mkes at ra dot rockwell dot com
- Subject: Re: what's the minimal installation for ssh
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:53:25 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3AD2FA28.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Earnie Boyd <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Miroslav Kes wrote:
> The subject says all.
> What Cygwin packages do I have to install to be able to use SSH client.
> Currently I have ash, bash, cygwin, crypt, openssh, openssl and if I try
> to start ssh I get an error message saying : "... cygz.dll couldn't be
> found. .." and really there is no such dll in the cygwin tree.
>From the strings of the cygz.dll:
deflate 1.1.3 Copyright 1995-1998 Jean-loup Gailly
I would imagine that cygz.dll comes from cygwin/contrib/zlib
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple