This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mumit: gcc advice please
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: mumit: gcc advice please
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:11:17 +1000
- References: <01a001c0c28b$2cfec270$0200a8c0@lifelesswks>
Thanks Mumit, I caught that myself immediately after posting... I didn't
repost as there were more questions there.
The good news is:
It seems to work.
The test case that was dying is no longer dying, and it uses
pthread_key's and pthread_once both of which are fully operation here.
(well, barring cancellation points as previously mentioned.
So I'm going to clean up my code a little, and then post an interim
patch to cygwin-patches for any adventure seeking folk.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple