This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Questions about postgress initdb script
- To: Dennis Wilson <lincwils at teleport dot com>
- Subject: Re: Questions about postgress initdb script
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:03:07 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <000f01c0c3b9$85b1ec10$28481ad8@default>
On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 06:31:53PM -0700, Dennis Wilson wrote:
> I just lately installed postgress 7.1rc4. I am having problems (no doubt of
> my own causing) getting the initdb script to work.
> It gets as far as the message 'Creating template1 database in <dir>' and
> then goes into oblivion. I let the script run over-night but I ended up
> having to cancel it and getting no database area.
Did you forget to start ipc-daemon?
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple