This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cannot compile imap-2001.BETA.SNAP-0104101757
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: cannot compile imap-2001.BETA.SNAP-0104101757
- From: peng at public dot wuxi dot cngb dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:10:22 +0800
- Reply-To: Cygwin User <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
i try to compile PHP-4.0b2-cygwin with imap module.
but at first, i have to compile imap separately.
i got c-client.tar.Z, which includes
but the command:
interrupt with errors.
i compile it on the platform:
Windows 98 4.10.1998
anyone has successfully compiled that package on such a platform?
by the way, i cannot download the imap-tools from Cygwin's homepage.
is this package on some other mirrors?
A AA AA A
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple