RE: Build of Perl Tk Module fails with Cygwin

There are actually two seperate submissions that have been issued as patches
to the Tk800.022 distribution to enable it's operation with a perl built for
cygwin.

The First submission Tk.cygwin.patch found in the archive:

The Second submission Tk.patch2 to be applied in addition to the first
patch:

For prosperity's sake I have attached a combined patch that can be applied
*once* only *without* other patches.

After the patch is applied, further details about the build will be
contained within the README.cygwin file in the Tk800.022 distribtion
directory.

Common Build Recipe
================
Unpack the current distribution into a empty directory:

tar zxvf Tk800.022.tar.gz \
cd Tk800.022 \
patch -p1<../pTk.patch \
perl Makefile.PL \