This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: gcc-2.95.3-3
- To: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Updated: gcc-2.95.3-3
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:08:31 -0400
- References: <200104191142.HAA08023@gwyn.tux.org> <email@example.com> <200104191142.HAA08023@gwyn.tux.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 08:47:59AM -0700, Andy Piper wrote:
>Does this fix this:
>It should actually print the path to libc.a
Out of curiousity, why are you asking this question? Did my announcement allude
to fixing this bug?
Or, had you previously reported it and I had responded that I would fix it?
I don't recall anyone ever mentioning this before. I don't fix bugs that I
don't know about.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple