RE: Backwards typing under load

I have had reports of the same behavior from one of my colleagues here.  He
tends to do work with development boards installed in his PC that generate a
lot of interrupt activity.  It is possible that I have seen this myself, but
I always assume operator error when I type "make" and the computer displays
"amke" or "ekam".  Michael, (my colleague) has seen it often enough, and
with a strong correlation to heavy CPU activity, that he is convinced that
it is not operator error.  Hearing that he is not the only one will chear
him immensely :-)

Christopher, when you say that "there used to be a bug like this in older
versions of the DLL ...", how much older versions?  I am certain that
Michael is not running 1.3.x, but is running some vintage of 1.1.x.

--wpd