Re: openSSH under cygwin fix

Hi C...

I understand what you are saying, and agree with that.

What I am saying is that when I use sshd running as a srvany service, I
don't get my user specific environment variable definitions picked up (the
ones I define from the windows gui). I have to also define them in
~/.ssh/environment. I was just asking if there was a way to avoid this extra
step.

Thanks,

...Karl