Re: Thanks. Re: Broken Bash 2.05? a configure can't find /bin/sh

On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 05:37:21PM -0700, Dennis Wilson wrote:
>The explanation is great. I can work around this. I just thought I had done
>something wrong on my
>upgrade and was preparing to reinstall.

Actually, as I noted, the explanation did not really explain your problem.
It appears that there *is* something wrong with your installation if you
don't have a /bin/sh.

>Cygwin is a GREAT way for a unix person to get along with windows. I hope
>you guys can continue.

Well, cygwin seems to be gaining in popularity both without and within
(despite a few annoying nay-sayers) Red Hat so it looks like we'll be
hear for a while.

cgf