RE: need two different cygwin1.dll files (1.1.1 and 1.3.1 versions) c oncurrently -- how to do this?

Hi;

  Thank you for your response.  Now I know that I need to look deeper into
my build is failing now that I have some initial confidence that I use the
newer cygwin1.dll...I'll investigate further, and if I find some evidence
that I can point to showing that the newer cygwin1.dll is indeed the
culprit, I'll report back to the list.

Thanks,
Ken

--