Re: Entry Point Not Found

I believe Rob's explanation was backward.  IMO you're linking with a
older import library than the dll.  You need to install the
cygwin-inst-YYYYMMDD.tar.bz2 and not just the dll if you plan to be
building applications.  We (those that work on the cygwin api) keep the
cygwin1.dll backward compatible only with the already linked
executable.  However, the same isn't true for objects and libraries of
objects.  You'll need copies of those objects built with the new
interfaces.

Earnie.