Re: Regular expressions compile call.

Ushhhhh! I am not up to speed! I have to do my homework better. I am a
litte (not much) embaresed :-) No net package exist. I have misunderstood
Corinnas first answer. Many thanks for your answers.

Oddvard

                    Earnie Boyd
                    <earnie_boyd@yahoo.co        To:     oddvard.myrnes@stoltoffshore.no
                    m>                           cc:     cygwin@cygwin.com
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Re: Regular expressions compile call.
                    cygwin-owner@sources.
                    redhat.com

                    08.05.2001 15:16
                    Please respond to
                    Cygwin Users

oddvard.myrnes@stoltoffshore.no wrote:

> Hi Corrina
>
> Many thanks for the quick answer. I have a problem locating the NET
> package. Have looked in many ftp sites and can't find any NET package in
> either Latest or Contrib. Can you help?

http://cygwin.com/setup.exe

Earnie.