Re: working column/pipe key

> Since a while, my column/pipe key "|" has not worked:
>
> how can we fix it ?

Either downgrade to cygwin 1.1.8 (probably not an option) or (the best
I've found so far) try using rxvt. The pipe key works there.

Something in Cygwin 1.3.1 broke cygwin's interaction with keyb, (I
suppose that removing keyb is also an option then.)  It was mentioned
that it was something to do with meta keys and how they're  interpreted,
but if your problem is anything like the one on my computer it has also
killed the 'other pipe' aswell, which is not reached by using alt-gr.

andy

--
art27@cam.ac.uk - Assistant Technical Director - Queens' Bats