RE: Cygwin Setup 2.54

>Don't you find it strange that the people that are having problems are
the ones that are deleting their previous installation?  The workaround
to this problem is don't delete your current installation, just use
setup with the current installation.

Wrong !

I had the problem with my first install, spending hours to figure the
problem, although a simple moving of the files could solve my problem,
because files are installed in usr/bin instead of bin/.

BTW, installing the program TWICE on a computer is not really a way to
make things work !

>Setup is designed to read control files to know what you've installed
already.  It will only download what it thinks is necessary.

I used the Download From Internet then Install From Directory, because
I'm using a slow modem.

JC