Re: Addressing Layout in 1.3.x

Chris,

OK. That is pretty much what I expected, but an XSB emulator hacker out
there was having problems that seemed like the could possibly have been
related to addressing issues of this sort, so I said I'd investigate. I
guess that the only reason I had any suspicion was some vague hunch based
on the existence of the "heap_chunk_in_mb" registry entry--perhaps just
it's granularity.

Thanks for taking the time to figure out what I was after.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA