SmallEiffel

When I attempt to build SmallEiffel, the make process isn't recognizing
the CygWin environment variables, but only the MSDos variables.  I don't
know where to start in looking for the problem.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?
(FWIW, the same file will compile and run on Linux, and will compile,
and appear to make properly if the MSDos variables are set.
Unfortunately, at that point something has failed, as an attempt to
compile an Eiffel file will hang the process.)
--
Charles Hixson

Copy software legally, the GNU way!
Use GNU software, and legally make and share copies of software.
See http://www.gnu.org
     http://www.redhat.com
     http://www.linux-mandrake.com
     http://www.calderasystems.com/