Re: /var/log/lastlog

Hi All...

When /var/log/lastlog exists (as an empty file initially), sshd "login"
correctly displays the last login time and location for the current user.

Can this directory and file creation be included in the ssh-host-config
script? Or should it be done when the mkpasswd and mkgroup are done during
installation?