Re: Updated: rxvt-2.7.2-5

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 11:13:02PM -0700, you [Steve O] claimed:

> If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
> Cygwin
> mailing list at:  mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com .

I have a few problems with rxvt-2.7.2-5. I tried searching the mailing list
archive, but I didn't find anything. So please excuse me if these have been
asked before.

1) when running in X mode (DISPLAY=localhost:0), AltGR (right alt) does
work, but also inserts 'fooo'. This does not happen in native mode. I assume
this some debug code or something? I have Finnish keyboard.

2) when running in X mode, the window sometimes dies spontaneously when it
loses focus.

3) in both X and native mode, when I paste largish amount of text (more than
1-2k, haven't determined the exact threshold), rxvt dies and I have to kill
it manually.

This is NT4SP6a, latest cygwin from setup as of to day (cygwin1.dll=1.3.2).
X-Win32 5.1.

The strange thing is that 1) and 3) happen with the rxvt from Suhaib's X
distro as well. None of these problems (notably, 3) happens when I start
bash in console window. Also, I see no curious things running rxvt over the
network from a linux box.

I anybody has ideas on what to try or what I can do to help debugging these
problems, I'd be happy to hear.

-- v --

v@iki.fi