problem in installations

hello!

we had downloaded cygwin setup.exe from http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin site.
After installing the setup.exe ,we didn't find sh.exe file in bin directory.
where can we find the read me file for that cygwin shell.how can we know that it is installed correctly.will there be any sh.exe in bin directory?we want detailed instructions regarding how to install cygwin unix shell.and how can we test that it is installed correctly.
please help us.

Thanking you,
prasad mvd
prasad_mvd@rediffmail.com