Re: "shouted down", "shot down", apologies

Sheesh, another typo, the `tar' in step two shoulda been

   tar xjvf ../cygwin-src-yyyymmdd.tar.bz2

Though I do sometimes claim that I deliberately introduce
errors so as not make things too easy  ;-)

Oh, and the `v' isn't really needed.  I just sorta like to see
what is going on... probably for the same reason I distrust
scripts and prefer to enter the commands myself.

So I'm an anachronism, wanna make something of it ;-P