Re: Mingw Link Problems

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, FOY  MICHAEL CLAUDE wrote:

> I am having trouble linking with MinGW  the link fails with an error message:
>
>   Undefined reference to '__imp___huge_DLL'

Mismatched runtime library (MSVCRT vs CRTDLL). Of course, since you provide
no info, there is not much any of us can do. One common cause for this is
for C++ code, where the libstdc++.a was built using CRTDLL but your code
is assuming MSVCRT.

Please use Mingw mailing list for mingw related questions instead burdening
the busy cygwin list. http://www.mingw.org/ for details.

Mumit