Re: I can't find command su.exe

How is it worked out?

If you just use LogonUser(), not only do you have to have the users
password, but you also have to have the TCB privilege, which is
silly.  Unless you have a service that runs as system and accepts logon
requests from clients, and gives them back the token?

I was actually thinking of writing a replacement authentication dll that
would punt to the standard one unless a special username syntax was
entered, something like administrator!luser, and if the administrator
password was correct, it would log on as luser.  This would be nice because
if you installed it on a domain controller, it would handle logon requests
from all clients in the domain, for local and remote access, not just local.

At 07:43 PM 7/8/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 08:13:26AM -0700, Michael A. Chase wrote:

   -->Phillip Susi
      psusi@cfl.rr.com