Building an ARM GCC cross compiler under Cygwin

Hi, Anyone who's successfully built an ARM7TDMI GCC cross toolchain under
Cygwin

I've tried unsuccessfully to build a GNU cross tool chain for ARM, with Make
stumbling at all the usual places mentioned in some of the previous mail
posts.

Yes, same old problems with 'makeinfo', tried renaming 'texinfo'and
continuing but make soon encountered another bunch of errors! I'm using
gcc-2.95.3, and have all the relevant other files (binutils, newlib)

Has anyone got a document describing the steps of a successful build for the
toolchain to make an arm-elf embedded target under Cygwin from scratch? Or a
link to somewhere I can find one.

By the way, I'm using a home grown OS, so I don't need the OS specific stuff
in GCC, just enough to produce executable code on the embedded target and
use the standard libraries (libc, libg, libm).

Thanks for your time.
Malcolm