RE: Ref. : Postgresql on NT

Since you want to run on Windows in a production environment, would it not
make sense to use something like Interbase/Firebird that has a fully native
Windows version with fewer installation hassles?  I have a fried who has
used Interbase for a while now and is quite happy with it.  It's pretty
much free/open, though it is not GPL.