No rmdir after moving cygwin.

I was just about to sign off this list after learning /lots!/.
(thanks for all that.... :-) ...

...when i had to move Cygwin to another drive (C:\ --> F:\).
Used an 'Explorer' move (Mmmm...) and re-set registry
settings, etc. Now

rmdir --ignore-fail-on-non-empty test

(test is just a test directory with a text file in there)

does absolutely nothing! And if I use deltree it's starts
refusing to accept my answer to "delete all?" :-/

Did Explorer mess up my file permissions, etc?

regards

barney M holmes

ps. everyhting else going fine. As a novice compiler it's
great to be running configure scripts, etc, even if it sometimes
gets a bit beyond me. I compiled wget and have a semi working
version of xpdf, as well now regularly downloading prog sources
instead of just hitting the 'download binary' as i always used to ;->