From: Prentis Brooks [mailto:prentis@aol.net]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 9:10 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Empty Mirrors

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the mirrors are coming up
empty
in the installer?

(I mean the package list from any mirror, not the mirror list itself)

Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisB
System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
the
       wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers