about reinstall

hi,,

i've been using cgywin for 6months for university studying.
lastweekend i was trying update some package using latest version of
setup.exe.
everying was good until i found out i didnt choose for install from
internet on setup menu.
so my files wasnt updated since it was not automatically installed.
Then i found other option "install from directory"..
and i chose the option and started to install my new version of package.
after installing the package, it started uninstall my existing bash and
other all program.
it was terrible, after, i run my bash window, but wont run...

i've been trying to self install but dont know how..
i have got 3 assignments due within 3 weeks.
could you tell what to do and how to?
or should i download bash again?
(in my latest directory, all files are still stored, is there anyway i
can use them???)

hope i get reply back as soon as possible..
cheers,,,