RE: how can I run /usr/sbin/in.ftpd.exe ??

Try reading /usr/doc/Cygwin/

inetutils-1.3.2-README
openssh-2.9p1.README

Also check out the documentation and FAQ found at

They have sections on the mkpasswd and mkgroup
commands which should help you create root|Admin
accounts. You will probably need to edit your
/etc/passwd file.

You can also look at Mike Erdely's OpenSSH on
cygwin webpage,

http://tech.erdelynet.com

He has some guides on using ssh and cygwin, and
he has a mailing list for ssh questions.

HTH,
Peter