Re: How to unsubscribe?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 02:46:25PM -0700, Frank Beeson wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to unsubscribe from this mailing list?  I've clicked
>on the link and followed the instructions and I still receive mail.
>
>Help...
>
>Thank you

I just checked to see what your problem is.  Apparently, you sent email
to "foobaz-unsubscribe@sources.redhat.com".

Are you under the impression that this is the "foobaz" mailing list?

Please go back and read the instructions thoroughly.

There are four separate help items at the URL listed at the end of this
message.  One of them will surely lead you to unsubscribing.  You have
to actually read and comprehend them, though.

cgf