ps2epsi not working?

Hi,

I'm not sure wheter this is a problem only in my installation, sorry if it
is. I tried to call "ps2epsi" but received an argument error for sed
(expression #2, char 15: Extra characters after command), no matter which
postscript file I wanted to convert. It turns out that in the skript
/usr/bin/ps2epsi as installed by the ghostscript package, there is a space
missing at the start of line 66. Inserting the space solved the problem. No
idea how the space got lost, in the UNIX version of ps2epsi it is present.

My version information for the ghostscript package is 6.51-1.

Frank