Re: Press for Cygwin

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> I just read it. It lasts longer to read this article than installing a
> complete cygwin distribution including setting up sshd.

Oh, come on, Gerrit -- that's not really fair.  *You* know HOW to do it.
  Newbies don't -- so it takes 'em longer.  A little handholding, like
this article, is a good thing. (Of course, it would be *better* if the
hand-holder [this article] didn't drag the hand-holdee [poor newbie] in
the WRONG direction by giving BAD advice, but...)

:-)

--Chuck