cygwin problem

Hi all,

I have installed sucessfully cygwin.
First time when I start bash shell by double clicking
on cygwin icon, everything works fine. But when I
start another bash shell or if log in again efter
restarting my computer, bash shell does not recognize
the commands.
I get a message that command not found.
What is going wrong.
I am tired of installing cygwin again and again to
continue my work.
Any help?
thanks in advance

regards