RE: time:ing non-cygwin apps

> Did you actually READ the code?  It is easy enough to download and
> inspectable with any simple text editor.  It is not brain surgey or
> rocket science!  It's just C++ code!

> Is this what you were expecting?  :-))

> But, seriously, FWIW, everything you said was 100% correct.  You're
> impressed by the way cygwin handles exec and I'm impressed that you
> figured it out.  Thank you for the cogent explanation.

Ugh.  Boy you scared me there for a second.  I thought I was off in
the weeds again.  Wouldn't be the first time of course ;->

I think I might join the developers list (finally) and then I won't
have to bother the world with my proposed fixes.

Definitely need to fill out an assignment form as you suggest...
unless I miss my guess, it could get into a bit more than a few
lines of code.

Troy