Re: -mno-cygwin

Hi folks,

	Given what cgf states below, depending on your needs of course, it might be less hassle
to use Mingw tool set as it has no problems with C++ and, last I checked, was working just fine
with libstdc++.

	So, as noted, -mno-cygwin WORKS with Cygwin gcc, but not with Cygwin g++.  For a
WORKING version of something approximating the bash command "g++ <xxx> -o<xxx> -mno-
cygwin", it may simplify things immensely just to use Mingw "g++" instead of Cygwin "g++ -mno-
cygwin".

	Paul G.