Re: 1.3.2 rmdir fails if CWD is in the directory to be deleted?

But there's no way the original code can work. If you'll recall, it was

mkdir("test");
chdir("test");
rmdir("test");

After the chdir("test") line, there is no longer a directory called "test" at
the current level of the directory hierarchy. How then can rmdir("test") work?
If it works on *any* system, my contention would be that it's a bug. That's why
I suggested

rmdir("../test");

which may well work on some systems. In fact, I seem to recall having seen it
work on some systems, AIX and Solaris in particular.

--Rick