Re: vfork problems on Win98 -- is there a fix?

Hi Christopher.

Re:

>I have never seen anything remotely like this on Windows 2000.  I use
>it extensively.
>
>This is YA reason for someone who is having to problem to debug it.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the detailed test that I did was under
Win2000 SP2, and it showed a memory leak that led to failure after 1 hour.

When I have some time, I will attempt to reproduce the problem entirely
within the Cygwin environment -- i.e. without my "external" compiler and
librarian. Should it again display the same problems, I will post the
makefile to the group so that someone more capable than I can look at it.

For now, the most expedious solution for me is to simply add RAM to the
machine in question and hope that the make will succeed.

For now, over and out, and thank you for your comments.