RE: mv implemented as cp?!?!?!!? - problem!!

*sigh.* This is in the archives.

Cygwin uses win32 calls to do mv/rm etc.

Win32 will copy-and-delete if there are _any_ locks present in the tree
structure.

The problem with perl is most likely a cache consistency problem -
something is keeping a short lived lock on something in the directory -
or the directory itself.

Rob