From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) [mailto:lhall@rfk.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 8:58 PM
To: Peter Buckley; 'cygwin@cygwin.com'; 'anurag.goel@geind.ge.com'
Subject: Re: FW: Proper Installation Verification for Cygwin and Geant4

At 11:17 AM 9/14/2001, Peter Buckley wrote:
> [...]

Run setup again.  If any packages didn't install before, they will be
installed during this run.

>I am attaching the "cygcheck.out" with this
>email.
>If anyone can help then it would be great. Thanks in Advance!!!

Looks OK.

"This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended only for the
exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). You are hereby
notified that any other distribution, use or reproduction without the
sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer
without making any copies"