On the subject of account management

I am starting a little project to write a set of scripts to make account
management in cygwin easier.
To start with, I am half way finished with an initial useradd script. It is
written in bash and on NT based systems, is basically a wrapper to the NT
`net user` command. It also adds the newly created user to /etc/passwd On
Win9x/ME systems, it will write the output to /etc/passwd in the proper
format.
I plan to eventually have the following tools:
useradd    - for adding new users
userdel    - for removing users
usermod    - for modifying accounts
groupadd    - same for groups
groupdel    - same for groups
groupmod    - again, same but for groups
I am hoping to make one set of scripts that are portable to/from NT and 9x
based systems. The NT portion of the scripts will also allow management
within a domain.

If anyone has any suggestion for such a set of scripts or would like to help
out, please email me directly at david@purplebear.net