RE: CVS_RSH (solved)

Thanks,

Problem solved. It was a command in my .bashrc on the server that failed
only when it was in non-interactive startup.  And because of the way the
startup is executed it ended the ssh pipe.

Thanks for all your time.  If someone wants this written up for a FAQ I
will be glad to help out. Though this is more of a CVS or Linux circumstance.

BTW I'm very happy I finally bit the bullet and upgraded beyond cygwin_b20 !!!

Peter K