Re: setup testers wanted

Hallo,

I did some installs, then some uninstalls (other packages) -- everything
worked fine.

Interface and hierarchies seem plausible to me. No problems.

Perhaps, the following would be something for the convenience: Some
nodes are expanded, and I decide to switch from current packages to
experimental, say. Currently this results in a collapsed hierarchy. To
keep the expanded state and alter the contents accordingly would be
nice. But obviously one can live with the current state.

Best wishes,

Alexander.
--
Alexander Mader <alexander.mader@niles.de>