recursive make cause core dump in cygnwin 1.3.3 ?

Christopher,

	I had a problem triggered by recursive make too. they may be related.
	It turn out the new ash is loosing data when it process
            "Here document" (i.e. i/o rediection). I got a empty file.
	"Here document" are used a lot in configure script.
	After two hours, I finaly track it ash. After switching
	back to a older ash release (20010129), it worked fine.
	I did need to re-compile the ash source against the
	new cygwin dll to get it to work however.

	Hope this is useful info

Andrew Chang

======== from your 1.3.3 release note =============
** Known bugs:

- There is a very sporadic core-dumping situation that seems to be
  best triggered by recursive makes.  We have not been able to track
  down the cause of this problem after more than two weeks of trying.  So,
  since it has been proven to be very rare, I'm releasing 1.3.3 with this
  known problem.  If you can provide any insight on why this is happening
  please send email with lots and lots of details to cygwin@cygwin.com.
  "Hey!  It dies for me too!" emails will not be helpful unless you provide
  either an exhaustive amount of detail (stack trace, easily reproducible
  test case, patch).  (Christopher Faylor)