Re: Trouble Building Mozilla 0.9.5

Hello
  Iam still have problems compiling the source of
mozilla-source-0.9.5.tar.gz after ungunzipping and untarring I followed the
instructions I was given but unfortuanately it did not work. So I started
over again ungunzipping and untarring the files as before and cd into the
mozilla directory then after running the configure script I tried 'make' and
thats where it seems the problems seem to pop up for I got this error
message.

             "Syntax error: "(" unexpected
             make[1]: *** [nsinstall.o] Error 2
             make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/mozilla/mozilla/config'
             make: *** [export] Error 2"

If anyone has any idea what the error means please email me. Also
If anyone has successfully compiled and ran Mozilla on their cygwin system I
would really like to know how you did it.

                             From,
                              nmatrix9