Re: Is tcp_wrappers available for cygwin?

Ok, here is the link to a message from Mumit Khan, who built the patch.
The patch is in the email so you will need to cut/paste.  This will get you
going just fine.

Note: In the future, you may want to go to the mailing lists linked off of
www.cygwin.com and perform a search.  tcp wrappers was sufficient to find
this link and the discussion about the patch from several months back.  I
know most of the people on this list do not want to see the same discussions
over and over again.  So, if you can't figure something out on your own,
try the list archives, then maybe google, if all that fails, send the email.

Take Care