Link to cygwin.com on our web site

Dear Sir,

We have a plan to release our program that invokes gcc and gasp on our web
site.
This program itself was not compiled by Cygwin.
We won't distribute any Cygwin tools on our web site, but we'd like to
describe
your URL, cygwin.com in README as below:

--------
This program invokes gasp or gcc by -g or -G options.

If you need windows version gasp or gcc, one of solutions is using those of
Cygwin(TM).
Cygwin(TM) can be downloaded from http://cygwin.com.

"Cygwin" is a trademark of RedHat, Inc.
--------

My understanding is that we don't need any license and payment. Is this
correct?
And if I have to correct some parts of README, I would appreciate your
help.

p.s.
  Btw, we are using Cygnus gcc/g++ for PlayStation 2 on Linux machines.
  Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Masayuki Hattori  ( hatto@rd.scei.sony.co.jp )
Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.