unsuccessful xfree install and ncurses udate

Hi,

I have tried for several hours to get xfree going with cygwin. was not very successful.

I downloaded it and installed it as in the instruction.

I than got the dll error so I downloaded ncurses as instructed in two stages with the different components.

It still give me the dll error.

I am attaching the screen shots of what I get.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Ted Weitz

Brookline MA