1. rcp permission denied 2. passwd : unknown user

Hi all,

1. I have a problem on rcp :

< Server_one >
Win2K with SP2
domain server
Install Cygwin 1.3.3

< Server_two >
Win2k with SP2
not domain server ( in same domain with Server one )
Install Cygwin 1.3.3

I made password and group in two servers with
$ mkpasswd -d > /etc/passwd
$ mkgroup -d > /etc/group

When I login Server one with ID testadm and rcp to Server two :
$ rcp -p Server_two:/net/test.sh /home/administrator
$ Server_two.domainname.com : permission denied

When I see Win2K in Server two: